Friday, June 6, 2014

Mobile Thing 19 - Hobbies

I chose Spotify in the Hobby category.  I had forgotten that I had made an account way back when, but had deleted it off my phone.  I even remembered my login! Not sure how to find more obscure artists.  The band that I'm in is finishing up a cd and one of the places we are looking into sending our master to offers a package where they will distribute our music to various places and one is spotify.  So now I wonder how people will stumble across the music because I can't figure it out how to find unknown bands.  Commercials are rather annoying, but you have commercials listening to radio so this is no different.

I plan to try RoadNinja also because we travel quite a bit.  Since I'm not traveling right now the app cannot find anything.

No comments: