Monday, June 2, 2014

Mobile Thing 12 - Books, Books & More Books

I don't care to listen to audiobooks, but since I am using my husband's phone and he prefers to listen to books I downloaded the Audiobook App.  First thing I saw on the menu was Languages and that peaked my interest.  When I found out that there were many books read in other languages I decided that this was a good app.  Even though I'm not proficient in another language I still like to listen.  I also tried iStoryBooks because I have young grandchildren and could see the usefulness of this app.  I was a little disappointed that I could not really customize the app.  Would be nice to have books in folders.  Most of the books were free, but there were some that cost money and there was no way to delete those books off the app.  Free books is the one I'm most interested in but I could not find the app and when I clicked the link it went to a web page.  That is really okay because there are many sources for those free books.  Project Gutenburg has been a favorite of mine for over 15 years now.

No comments: