Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mobile Thing 14 - Videos

I decided to go with Viddy, for no particular reason (I may try some of the others later).  It allowed 15 seconds of video and audio.  I tried filming the videos a couple of times for each.  For some reason it saved two of each and I can find no way to delete the one I don't want.  I tried it as an app and on a regular computer.  It was kind of annoying that it logged me out when I wasn't on wi-fi.  I could see its usefulness in doing  short videos for the library, but then again my phone records video and I can upload it to youtube so maybe I wouldn't use it.  The more social media used in promoting (which I do for the band I'm in) the better.  I was unable to find a share or edit button after I was done with the video.

http://www.viddy.com/beth1014/v/preston-public-library-1OKJwd

No comments: