Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thing #37 Photo Tales

With the orginal 23 things I started a Flickr account for the library and myself and then right after that I got a Picasa account. I found Picasa much easier to use so I stuck with Picasa. It doesn't offer all that Flickr does, but for what I was doing it did not matter. I tried Photobucket, making a slideshow, but I wasn't too thrilled. I've also tried Picnik, but found it very hard to use. I just now tried One True Media (http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/public_home) doing both a slide show and a video. This was easy and has many options that are free. Below is a video I took at a Bluegrass Festival.


It would be nice to make a DVD each year of all pictures and videos that were taken. It costs $24.95 to have a DVD made at One True Media. I tried burning a cd of all library pictures from last year, but it would not play on all computers.

No comments: