Saturday, March 15, 2008

Update on Sticks #3, 5, 7-2, 9 and 13

#3 RSS - Since I already have a google account I decided to try out Google Reader. I think that I may like this better than bloglines. It is a lot handier as I won't have to log into two accounts.

#5 - What happened to my jigsaw puzzle?

#7-2 IM - I have been doing this some, but it could easily become a big time waster since you feel like I need to reply right away.

#9 Documents - I have put our March book order in Google.docs so that it can easily be accessed by whoever is working on it or even at the same time. Before we got a new computer our two staff computers were networked so that we could work on things on either computer, but only one could do it at a time. Don't know if I will continue using or not.

#13 Calendar - Filled in a calendar that is part of our library email. It still seems easiest to hand write info on a physical computer.

No comments: