Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stick #7 - Challenge

1. Google Groups: I would never have time to keep up with all these groups. There just seems to be such an overload of information in today's society. I remember the simpler days of growing up in the 60's and 70's. Does all this information really help us? Seems to make life more stressful and keeps us way to busy.

2. Meebo: I see no use for this as I don't use IM. Who knows? Maybe in the future. I never wanted to get a CD player and now I can't live without one. Same goes for a computer, a DVD player, Cell phone... Get the message? I tend to resist technology at first.

3. Twitter: Now this seems like a real time waster. Do I really need to know what others are doing? And do I need to waste my time to type out to someone that I am checking out books to a patron or cataloging some new books that were just received? And is it that interesting?

1 comment:

emmm said...

You're already to #7! I'm still plugging away at #3. Really sucking me in. Could get really fat sitting for hours staring at my computer.