Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stick #4 Flickr

Setting up Flickr was easy, which seems to be the case with all I've done so far. Once setting it up I added one of my own pitures (easy), then I found some pitures. First I tried copying the URL in the add an image, but all a got was a blank square. Next I figured if I saved the picture on the computer I could upload it, but before doing that I decided to look around Flickr some more. That's when I found out that after adding your blog to the site you can just click a button to add the picture to you blog. So Tada!! Here is Ralph Stanley. I was able to see him the fall of 2005 at a Bluegrass Festival in Virginia. We camped in tents and during the night it got down to about 30 degrees. Brrrr.

After writing all of this the photo credit got so small that it can't be seen. The photo is by kenf225.

No comments: